HCV drug recommendation
Hepatitis type C virus mutates and current therapies often focus on selecting drugs that the HCV virus is susceptible to.
What is done here?
- Input data used in the recommendation algorithm is submitted via the form
- The algorithm is based on the ANRS algorithm from the National Agency for AIDS Research. It calculates resistance levels for each drug individually.
- Algorithm conditions has been provided and developed by prof. Miłosz Parczewski
- The results are displayed on the webpage
- The doctor can merge multiple result to create the “worst case” mutation scenario
Load sample data